Emailing treatment plan for Signature for client to sign
1) Make sure that an email address has been entered in the Email ID field on the Registration page
2) Select the Treatment plan and open it
3) Click Save at the bottom of the first page
4) Click Send Mail
5) A new Password code will generate, provide your patient with this code
6) Patient opens the email (make sure to let them know to check their spam folder); They click on the link in their email, enter the code provided, enter their date of birth and last name
7) Once they complete their signature on the Acceptance tab and click Save, you can view the signature page.
NOTE: Make sure your clients are selecting Save at the bottom of the Acceptance page after they sign. This submits the information and the patient should see a message at the top of the page stating "Record updated successfully"